As a mediator between armed groups in Africa, Stella Sabiiti has worked in some of the world's tensest situations.
Mediators should always strive for transparency and, at the same time, maintain high standards of confidentiality.
Newly developed guidance from the UN can help mediators succeed.
M23 rebels call for truce coinciding with UN chief's visit to Goma where three days of fighting left at least 19 dead.
Sort by Region & Country
Sort by Topic
- Children & Youth (554)
- Peacebuilding (456)
- Ethnic & Religious Conflict (379)
- Human Rights (337)
- Dialogue (333)
- Development (322)
- Education (321)
- Gender (267)
- Governance/Political Systems (266)
- Conflict Prevention (239)
- Arts (228)
- Post Conflict Activities (221)
- Civil-Military Relations (217)
- Media (205)
- Non Violence (201)
- Terrorism & Political Violence (185)
- Economics (164)
- Humanitarian Efforts (159)
- Trauma Healing (156)
- Health (141)